Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Don't believe in ghosts.....

While going through some pictures on my moms computer, my sister Mattie found this picture. It was taken atleast 2 1/2 years ago, at my parents home in Oracle. We always joked that the house was haunted. The lady my parents bought the house from told them that there were some "warrior spirits" or some dang thing living in the home. My parents suspisions were confirmed as random things happened to them while living there. However, us kids were a little skepitcal............until this......look in the center of this picture!!! This is not a joke, or an altered photo:
Are you a believer now?

2 comments:

  1. Seriously, that's creepy! Holy crap! Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As you can see it was almost midnight as I'm posting this story. I was freaked out the rest of the night, wondering if he was gonna come and get me for doing this! But I had to do it anyway!!

    ReplyDelete