Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Spring Pictures of our kids......

On Saturday before heading to Amazing Jakes, we stopped at Val Vista Lakes to take some pictures of the kids. We ended up taking quite a few that day. Here are some of my favorites!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Lexi and Bri had Clint just cracking up in this picture. It was definately his hardest laugh to date. He was laughing so hard his shoulders were bouncing up and down! Way too precious!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

You just gotta love that drool! We think he has been teething for about 2 months now, but still no teeth yet!
Photobucket

Today, Clint discoverd the grass! I'm not sure why, but he just loved it. I remember the girls hating the grass. I think it was just too pokey for them, but the boy in him really liked it!!
Photobucket

Our little Lex is all grown up and looking way to cute.....
Photobucket

And so is her sister.....
Photobucket

I think it is probably time to start thinkin' about loading those shotguns dad!!
Photobucket

Below is my favorite pic of the day! To cute....
Photobucket

I wasn't planning on being in the photo shoot, but Kate snapped this shot as we were finishing up and I couldn't resist adding it to the pot!
Photobucket


Photobucket

What a great day, a so many memories to add to our book!! We are such lucky people to have 3 beautiful children who mean the world to us! Our lives have been truly blessed with these precious gifts.

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh.. so cute! I LOVE the last one of your girls holding Clint's hands. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those turned out so great, now you just need your husband home to go with you for a family picture! Hard to believe Clint is already 5 months old!

    ReplyDelete