Friday, February 27, 2009

Flashback Friday.....




I have to start off by giving kudos to my friend Valerie for allowing me to steal her idea for "flashback fridays" I always look forward to checking her blog Friday mornings to see what creative "blast from the past" she has come up with. So to go along with my own "blast from the past" post, I thought it was only right, that I show the girls how to really "spike" those bangs!! I think I was in 5th grade in this photo, but it may have been 7th. I can't remember!!




Side note to mom: why on earth were we allowed to fix our own hair? Was this your way of letting us "express" ourselves as children? I blame you for this photo!! And thank you for teaching me that big hair is so cool!!!

2 comments:

  1. That is CLASSIC!!! I love it, love it, love it! Please though, don't give me credit for Flashback Fridays. I didn't come up with it on my own - I've seen it on several other blogs. :)

    Wow, now I need to come up with something really good for my F.F. I'll get it eventually (I'm on my way out right now). Thanks for a good laugh. Love the way you wrote the post too. No sarcasm whatsoever! Ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sisters and I claim we are queens of sarcasm!!! Life is to uptight to be so serious all the time!!

    ReplyDelete