Thursday, February 12, 2009

Our baby is growing up....



Today Clint turned 4 months old. It seems like we just brought him home and he is already getting so big. He is such a great baby, and so happy all of the time. I waited so long for him, and am so happy that he finally came to join our family. I have tried all day to get a good shot of him smiling, but for some dang reason the camera makes him so serious, and he just wont. It could have something to do with the fact that for the past two weeks he has been so sick. Anyway, it's the best I could do!!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! You are blogging! Aw little Clint is already 4 months! FUN! I'm adding you to my blog list;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, still not sure how to figure out your url. send me your link so that i can add you too!!

    ReplyDelete