Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Our Pantry....

So most of you have been to our home, and had dinner with us. It never fails, at every get together someone always has to comment on our pantry. While it is never completely stocked, especially now that Adam is gone so much, it is almost always organized. I wish I could take credit for this, but I can't. I always have to say thank you, but then give the credit over to Adam. He hates it unorganized. This past weekend, after a long trip to Safeway, I caught him once again....hard at work......

Photobucket

He is so going to kill me for this post, but I couldn't resist!! I am so happy to have him!! He is so good about pitching in and helping me, even when he has been gone all week, and really just wants to hang out on the couch or at the barn!! Anyway, here it is....our lovely, organized pantry......

Photobucket

Notice every single label is facing out, so you know exactly what you're looking for!! I love it!!!

4 comments:

  1. can he come organize mine next? that's how i love my pantry but i live with 4 other people who don't have the same interests as me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am IMPRESSED!!! It looks even better than mine does, and I'm VERY anal about my pantry always staying organized! I wondered there for a second if someone had snuck into my kitchen and grabbed a quick picture. :)

    Good job, Adam!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me, not so much. I hate to admit it, but a quick glance and you would think I was a neat freak. In reality, almost all of our cupboards are messy and in disarray!! I need to do better. Thankfully, it bothers him enough that he just does it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now this is my kind of guy...I am the same way, my towels have to be perfectly folded and organized in the closet...

    ReplyDelete